A1278 Battery A1322 Model for 2009-2012 Apple MacBook Pro 13
Fully Functional Replacement Aftermarket Battery.
Tested Using The Latest Industry Standard Hardware Diagnostic Methods.
Professionally Removed From an Actual MacBook Pro Unit.
(A1278 Replacement Battery A1322)
Battery Model #: A1322
A1278 Battery x1
- 13” MacBook Pro Unibody A1278
- Mid 2009 – MB990LL/A 2.26
- Mid 2009 – MB991LL/A 2.53
- Mid 2010 – MC374LL/A 2.4
- Mid 2010 – MC375LL/A 2.66
- Early 2011 – MC700LL/A 2.3 i5
- Early 2011 – MC724LL/A 2.7 i7
- Late 2011 – MD313LL/A 2.4 i5
- Late 2011 – MD314LL/A 2.8 i7
- Mid 2012 – MD101LL/A 2.5 i5
- Mid 2012 – MD102LL/A 2.9 i7
NOTE: Please verify your MacBook’s Family Model number to ensure that this part is compatible with your device.
Common issues that may require a battery replacement:
- Battery will not charge
- Battery won’t hold a charge and turns off when the charger is disconnected
- Battery will not charge beyond certain percentage
- Battery is bloating/expanding/ swelling ( bottom case / trackpad expanding )
- Battery drains faster than normal
- Error notice displays / service soon, service now, replace now
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
Check out more of our Repair Tools