A1369 Top Case Keyboard 661-6059 820-2838-A
Top Case Keyboard Trackpad Palm Rest Rest Mic 661-6059 for 13″ Apple MacBook Air 2011
OEM 100% Original Apple Part. Tested. Fully Functional.
Tested Using The Latest Industry Standard Hardware Diagnostic Methods.
Professionally Removed From A Fully Functional, Nearly New Unit.
A1369 Top Case 661-6059 MIC + KEYBOARD + TRACK PAD x 1
Apple Part #: 661-6059, 069-6952-A
- 13″ MacBook Air A1369
Mid 2011 MC965LL/A 1.7 GHz i5
Mid 2011 MC966LL/A 1.7 GHz i5
Mid 2011 MD226LL/A 1.8 GHz i7
Watch How To Disassemble Apple MacBook Pro 13 inch Unibody A1369 A1466 <!–a>
Required Tools For Apple 13″ MacBook Air, A1369 Family Repairs:
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain your laptop battery completely by keeping it on till it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair.
- Torx screwdriver (T4, T5): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook components such as the I/O Board, MagSafe, Audio Board, fans, trackpad, Battery and more.
- Torx screwdriver (T8): A T8 Torx screwdriver is also needed to remove the screws that hold the LCD Hinges in place, this is needed to remove and replace the LCD assembly on the MacBook Air.
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Air without damaging them, you’ll need a spudger to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the MacBook Air.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Air are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.
Note: Disassembling a MacBook Air can be challenging, it’s important to be very careful to avoid damaging the delicate components inside. If you’re not comfortable performing this type of repair, it’s best to take your MacBook Air to a professional.
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this awesome one our TekDep team put together for this repair:
140 in 1 Steel Bit Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Tool Set with Case for Phone PC Electronics
Check out more of our Repair Tools
A1369 Technical Specifications