A1989 Logic Board 820-00850-A 2.4
A1989 Logic Board 820-00850-A | 2.4 Ghz i5 16GB RAM 251GB SSD + Touch ID for 13″ MacBook Pro 2019 TouchBar
Like New, Fully Tested and Passed the quality check.
This Logic board is fresh pull from fully never been repaired or refurbished it is simply perfect working logic board.
Fully operational and functions as intended.
Logic Board + Cpu + Heat Sink + Touch ID Only
P/N: MV962LL/A / 820-00850-A
CPU: Intel 2.4Ghz i5″Coffee Lake” (I5-8279U) processor
Ram: 16GB LPDDR3
On Board Storage: 251GB SSD
On Board Graphic: Integrated/On Board Graphics
2019 13″ (Touch Bar) – MV962LL/A – MacBookPro15,2 – A1989 – 3358
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this awesome one our TekDep team put together for this repair:
Consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits.
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this one:
Check out more of our Repair Tools
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on till it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair.
- Torx screwdriver (T3 T4 ): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook Pro a1989 components such as the Battery connector T5, Trackpad Cable T3, Trackpad T4, Logic Board T3 & T4
- Torx screwdriver (T1): Holds the wifi Module that has 16x T1 Tiny screws
- Torx screwdriver (T8): Total of 6X T8 Torx screws holds the LCD Assembly Hinges in place, All needs to remove along with wifi module before you can remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A1989.
- Wide Prying Tool : This tool can help you separate the battery from the MacBook Pro chassis TopCase, Battery in A1989 Is being hold in place using adhesive.
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Pro without damaging them, you’ll need a spudger to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 13″ MacBook Pro A1989.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Pro A1989 are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.