A2442 Complete Internal Screw Set, Brackets, LCD Hinge for 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 14” M1 Pro / Max
Used OEM 100% Original Apple Part. Tested. Fully Functional.
Tested Using The Latest Industry Standard Hardware Diagnostic Methods.
Professionally Removed From A Fully Functional A2442 MacBook Pro.
(A2442 Internal Screw Set, 2021 MacBook Pro 14″, M1 Pro, M1 Max, Brackets)
Complete Screw set – See Actual Picture.
Brackets + LCD Hinge & Logic Board Screws
(Bottom Case Screws Not Included)
A2442 Model M1 14″ MacBook Pro 2021
EMC 3650, MKGT3LL/A, MKGR3LL/A, MacBookPro18,3
Watch How To Disassemble Apple MacBook Pro 14 inch M1 Pro 2021 Model MKGR3LL/A / A2442!
Required Tools For 2021 Apple M1 14″ MacBook Pro, A2442 Family Repairs:
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on until it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair.
- Suction cups: After removing all 8 of P5 screws, to aide in the removal of the bottom case use a suction cup to grip and pull the casing
- Torx screwdriver (T3, T4, T5): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook components such as the USB-C board, fans, MagSafe board, LCD cable brackets, audio board, trackpad, Logic Board, and more.
- Torx screwdriver (T8): A T8 Torx screwdriver is also needed to remove the screws that hold the LCD Hinges in place, this is needed to remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A2442.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (1PL): 1PL screwdriver to remove the very small screws that hold the Wi-Fi Module (Note: to remove and replace the screen the Wi-Fi Module must be removed first).
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Pro without damaging them, you’ll need a spudger to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 14″ MacBook Pro A2442.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Pro are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.
- Flat Wide Pry Tool: A special wide flexible pry tool for the removal of the battery for replacement to separate the adhesive from the chassis.
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
140 in 1 Steel Bit Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Tool Set with Case for Phone PC Electronics
Check out more of our Repair Tools
A2442 Technical Specifications:
- MacBook Pro (14 inch, 2021, A2422) – Technical Specifications
A2442 Internal Screw Set, 2021 MacBook Pro 14″, M1 Pro, M1 Max, Brackets