A2485 Bottom Case Space Gray / Silver 613-20853-01 for Apple MacBook Pro 16”
A+ Grade Used – Very Good, Little to no scratches
OEM 100% Original Apple Bottom Case. Tested. Fully Functional.
Tested Using The Latest Industry Standard Hardware Diagnostic Methods.
Professionally Removed From A Fully Functional A2485 Model.
(A2485 Bottom Case 613-20853-01, MacBook Pro 16″, Space Gray & Silver)
Space Gray / Silver Bottom Case Cover x1 ( select color at checkout )
Does NOT include Bottom Case Screw Set
APPLE PART NUMBER: 613-20853-01
A2485 Model M1 Pro 16″ MacBook Pro 2021
MK1E3LL/A, MK183LL/A, MK1F3LL/A, MK193LL/A, EMC 3651
Watch How To Disassemble Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch M1 Pro 2021 Model MK1E3LL/A / A2485!
Required Tools For 2021 Apple M1 Pro 16″ MacBook Pro, A2485 Family Repairs:
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on until it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair. Palmrest
- Suction cups: After removing all 8 of P5 screws, to aide in the removal of the bottom case use a suction cup to grip and pull the casing
- Torx screwdriver (T3, T4, T5): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook components such as the USB-C board, fans, MagSafe board, LCD Display, Flex cables, Hardware & brackets, audio board, trackpad, Logic Board, Keyboard and more.
- Torx screwdriver (T8): A T8 Torx screwdriver is also needed to remove the screws that hold the LCD Hinges in place, this is needed to remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A2485.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (1PL): 1PL screwdriver to remove the very small screws that hold the Wi-Fi Module (Note: to remove and replace the screen the Wi-Fi Module must be removed first).
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 16″ MacBook Pro A2485.
- Tweezers: Some of the screws of the MacBook Pro are very small, you’ll need a pair of antistatic tweezers to pick them safely.
- Flat Wide Pry Tool: A special wide flexible pry tool for the removal of the battery , Speakers & Microphone for replacement to separate the adhesive from the chassis.
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
140 in 1 Steel Bit Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Tool Set with Case for Phone PC Electronics
Check out more of our Repair Tools
- MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2021, A2485) – Technical Specifications
A2485 Bottom Case 613-20853-01, MacBook Pro 16″, Space Gray