Touch ID 01536A 820-00919-A
Touch ID Reader / Power Button Flex Cable 2018 2019 01536A 820-00919-A For Apple 13″ MacBook Pro A1989
Touch ID Reader / Power Button Flex Cable Only
Part Number: 01536A, 056A, 820-00919-01, 820-00919-A, 661-10376
2018 2019 13″ MacBook Pro (Touch Bar) A1989
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this awesome one our TekDep team put together for this repair:
Consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits.
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this one:
Check out more of our Repair Tools
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on till it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair.
- Torx screwdriver (T3 T4 ): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook Pro a1989 components such as the Battery connector T5, Trackpad Cable T3, Trackpad T4, Logic Board T3 & T4
- Torx screwdriver (T1): Holds the wifi Module that has 16x T1 Tiny screws
- Torx screwdriver (T8): Total of 6X T8 Torx screws holds the LCD Assembly Hinges in place, All needs to remove along with wifi module before you can remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A1989.
- Wide Prying Tool : This tool can help you separate the battery from the MacBook Pro chassis TopCase, Battery in A1989 Is being hold in place using adhesive.
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Pro without damaging them, you’ll need a spudger to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 13″ MacBook Pro A1989.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Pro A1989 are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.