Posted on Leave a comment

Question: What layers are between the keyboard and the rest of the inside? Will tiny water droplets sip through?

Find solution When liquid damage happens to your laptop!

Answer: Great question, come with long answer 🙂 Keyboard backlight is thin plastic layer that is black color and covers in between the keyboard and the logic board area, look at the link below that shows the keyboard assembly and you can see the keyboard backlight plastic layer in the 3rd picture. After all if…

Read more