MacBook Air I/O Board A1369 922-9963 820-3057-A
MacBook Air I/O USB Audio Headphone MagSafe Board 922-9963 820-3057-A | 2011 | 13″ | A1369
Used 100% OEM Genuine Apple Part Fully Tested 100% Working
MacBook Air I/O Board ONLY for A1369:
3.5mm Audio In Port x 1
USB 2.0 Port x 1
MagSafe Port x 1
Printed Part #: 820-3057-A
Apple Part # 922-9963
MacBook Air A1369 13″
- Mid 2011 MC965LL/A 1.7 GHz i5
- Mid 2011 MC966LL/A 1.7 GHz i5
- Mid 2011 MD226LL/A 1.8 GHz i7
- Pentalobe screwdriver: The MacBook Air uses a proprietary type of screw called Pentalobe screws, which require a special screwdriver to remove. You’ll need a Pentalobe screwdriver to remove the screws holding the bottom case in place.
- Phillips screwdriver: You’ll also need a Phillips screwdriver to remove the screws that hold the battery in place.
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Air without damaging them. You’ll need a spudger to disconnect various cables and connectors inside the MacBook Air.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Air are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.
Note: Disassembling a MacBook Air can be challenging, it’s important to be very careful to avoid damaging the delicate components inside. If you’re not comfortable performing this type of repair, it’s best to take your MacBook Air to a professional.
Consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits. A tool kit for repairing computers and phones is an essential investment that will allow you to complete repairs with confidence and ease. By purchasing a tool kit to accompany your OEM MacBook replacement I/O board, you’ll have all the necessary tools at your disposal to complete the repair quickly and safely.
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this one:
86 in 1 Steel Bit Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Tool Set with Case for Phone PC Electronics
Check out more of our Repair Tools