A2485 LCD Display Assembly Space Gray / Silver 661-21968 for 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 16”
A+ Grade – Very Good” Little to no scratches
Fully Tested and Passed the quality check.
100% Operational and functions as intended.
(A2485 LCD Display Assembly, 661-21968, MacBook Pro 16″, Space Gray)
Full LCD Display Screen Assembly (Space Gray or Silver ) x1
- Chose color at the checkout
Part Number: 661-21968
For Gray or Silver A2485 Model, 16″ MacBook Pro 2021 / EMC: 3651
MacBookPro18,1 or MacBookPro18,2
MK1E3LL/A MK183LL/A MK1F3LL/A MK193LL/A MK1A3LL/A
Required Tools For 2021 Apple M1 Pro 16″ MacBook Pro, A2485 Family Repairs:
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on until it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair. Palmrest
- Suction cups: After removing all 8 of P5 screws, to aide in the removal of the bottom case use a suction cup to grip and pull the casing
- Torx screwdriver (T3, T4, T5): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook components such as the USB-C board, fans, MagSafe board, LCD Display, Flex cables, Hardware & brackets, audio board, trackpad, Logic Board, Keyboard and more.
- Torx screwdriver (T8): A T8 Torx screwdriver is also needed to remove the screws that hold the LCD Hinges in place, this is needed to remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A2485.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (1PL): 1PL screwdriver to remove the very small screws that hold the Wi-Fi Module (Note: to remove and replace the screen the Wi-Fi Module must be removed first).
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 16″ MacBook Pro A2485.
- Tweezers: Some of the screws of the MacBook Pro are very small, you’ll need a pair of antistatic tweezers to pick them safely.
- Flat Wide Pry Tool: A special wide flexible pry tool for the removal of the battery , Speakers & Microphone for replacement to separate the adhesive from the chassis.
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
Check out more of our Repair Tools
- MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2021, A2485) – Technical Specifications
A2485 LCD Display Assembly, 661-21968, MacBook Pro 16″