A2485 Trackpad Touchpad Space Gray for 2021 Apple MacBook Pro 16”
USED, Very Good (little to no scratches)
OEM 100% Original Apple Trackpad Space Gray. Tested. Fully Functional.
Tested Using The Latest Industry Standard Hardware Diagnostic Methods.
Professionally Removed From A Fully Functional, Nearly New Unit.
(A2485 Trackpad Touchpad 661-23673)
Space Gray Trackpad x 1
A2485 Model M1 Pro 16″ MacBook Pro 2021
MK1E3LL/A, MK183LL/A, MK1F3LL/A, MK193LL/A, EMC 3651
Watch How To Disassemble Apple MacBook Pro 16 inch M1 Pro 2021 Model MK1E3LL/A / A2485!
Required Tools For 2021 Apple M1 Pro 16″ MacBook Pro, A2485 Family Repairs:
Note: Before you begin, make sure to drain you laptop battery completely by keeping it on until it dies. Then, unplug your power adapter, and disconnect the battery before performing any repair and always wear safety glasses & anti-static nitrile gloves.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (P5): The bottom case uses a proprietary type of screw called a Pentalobe screw. This type of speciality screwdriver is required in removing the bottom case and begin the repair.
- Suction cups: After removing all 8 of P5 screws, to aide in the removal of the bottom case use a suction cup to grip and pull the casing
- Torx screwdriver (T3, T4, T5): Speciality Torx bits are needed to remove the screws that hold the MacBook components such as the USB-C board, fans, MagSafe board, LCD cable brackets, audio board, trackpad, Logic Board, and more.
- Torx screwdriver (T8): A T8 Torx screwdriver is also needed to remove the screws that hold the LCD Hinges in place, this is needed to remove and replace the LCD assembly on the A2485.
- Pentalobe screwdriver (1PL): 1PL screwdriver to remove the very small screws that hold the Wi-Fi Module (Note: to remove and replace the screen the Wi-Fi Module must be removed first).
- Spudger: A spudger is a tool that helps you pry apart parts of the MacBook Pro without damaging them, you’ll need a spudger to disconnect the various cables and connectors inside the 16″ MacBook Pro A2485.
- Tweezers: Some of the connectors inside the MacBook Pro are very small, you’ll need a pair of tweezers to disconnect and reconnect them.
- Flat Wide Pry Tool: A special wide flexible pry tool for the removal of the battery for replacement to separate the adhesive from the chassis.
While you’re here, consider pairing your purchase with one of our repair tool kits!
With a tool kit, you can save money and time by doing repairs yourself. Invest in a high-quality tool kit today to keep your devices in great condition for years to come. Check out this awesome one our TekDep team put together for this repair:
140 in 1 Steel Bit Precision Magnetic Screwdriver Tool Set with Case for Phone PC Electronics
Check out more of our Repair Tools
A2485 Technical Specifications
- MacBook Pro (16 inch, 2021, A2485) – Technical Specifications
A2485 Trackpad Touchpad 661-23673